Below, you will find what other visitors would do, if they were President. Decisions and views published do not reflect the opinion of the site managers. Published in reverse chronological order of submission date.
If I became president….There are many things that need to be done…..
• I would take stock of our current budget/expenditures then what, where and why we are collecting revenue. I would attempt to correct the waste in government and lower or eliminate unneeded taxation. Pork spending and earmarks would be done away with.
• I would start an advisory panel of high profile individuals made of political parties, economic situation and demographic to assist me with decisions affecting real people in America
• I would seal the boarder and attempt to revamp the immigration laws allowing for the legal and needed immigration into this country based on economic need, skill and situation
• I would have town halls with the American people to find out what they need and desire, government needs to stop “knowing what people need” and listen.
• Complete the missions in Afghanistan and Iraq…Period!
• Fix our economic situation with homeless and under educated, drawing down international aid to make this happen. When poverty is ended in America, we can worry about the rest of the world.
This is a good start…….
I would get back to what our Fore Fathers had in mind for us, Limited Government.
We need to get back to following our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The people that we have voted into office are not working for their constituents WE THE PEOPLE. They are working for big business, their party and themselves. They want the power over us to do whatever they please.
We need to stop this, get back to our roots.
We need a smaller government with limited terms for all our representatives. We need a better fair tax system. We need to take care of all Americans before we give any money to other countries.
I am asking you to join me and many more Americans that believe in our country and want to make a real change, a change for the better for all of us. Go to www.fixingamerica.net check us out tell us how you feel.
Join us and make your voice heard about the issues that are important to you and your family. The more voices we have the louder we will be and we will be heard. We can make a differance. We need you.
Posted by Art Skill (USA) on 4 June 2009.